Dr. Steve Hughes was a recent lecturer in our 2012 Symposium series. The standing room only crowd left the event informed and appreciative of their decision to embrace Montessori for their family. In the following video, Dr. Hughes presents his lecture, “Good at Doing Things: Montessori Education and Higher Order Cognitive Functions” for Bergamo Montessori School in Sacramento, California. March 2, 2010.
Month: July 2012
Welcome to our website. Our intent is to provide valuable resources to the current and future Montessori community in the Triangle region on North Caroliona comprised of Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and the surrounding communities.
- If you are new to Montessori, you may want to check out this page.
- We offer valuable resources for current Montessori teachers and educators on this page.
- Considering becoming a Montessori teacher? Visit This Page.
- If you are looking for membership information visit this page.
- Media looking for a contact person, please visit this page.
– Maria Montessori’s vision of the education of the young child
– TMSA values providing opportunities to link people and resources together
– Professional growth and development for all of its members
– Supporting all levels of Montessori Educators
– Inclusiveness and seeks commonality among various Montessori professional organizations and communities