Montessori Farm School in Durham is growing! We are seeking a new member of our dedicated team to be an assistant teacher. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves and respects children, and wants to learn more about Montessori or continue their Montessori journey.
This is a support position in a classroom with an existing lead and senior assistant teacher. There are 23 students ranging in age from 2.56 years. It is a parttime, hourly position beginning in August. Hours for this position are 8:30am1:00pm, Monday-Friday.
● Experience working with young children; previous experience with Montessori education preferred
● Positive working relationship a must
● Previous experience with Montessori education preferred
● First Aid and CPR current
● The physical strength and stamina to work with young children, including but not limited to bending, minor lifting, and working on the floor.
● Legal authorization to work in the United States
● A satisfactory background check Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interns welcome to apply.
To be considered for this opportunity please email your current resume to Virginia Lozuke at:
- virginia (at) montessorifarmschool.com.