Upper Elementary Lead Teacher / 4th -6th grades
Sterling Montessori Academy and Charter School seeks a full-time Montessori and State-certified Lead Teacher for an Upper Elementary classroom of 4th through 6th graders. All Upper Elementary classrooms accommodate 28 students, and each lead teacher is assigned a full-time assistant. Sterling Montessori follows a traditional academic calendar.
- A current North Carolina Teacher’s License
- Certification by AMI, AMS or other MACTE accredited training program preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Committed to student achievement and character development
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Salary based on education and experience
- As with all Sterling employees, this will be under an annual renewable contract approved by the Board of Directors.
Reports To: Charter School Director
Contract Start Date: July 1, 2017
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org