Wake Forest Montessori is seeking a Primary (ages 3-6) level AMS, AMI or MACTE certified and experienced Lead Guide to join our dynamic and expanding staff. The Lead Guide must hold an Associates or Bachelor’s degree. Salary is commensurate with experience and credentials, and is competitive with schools in the area.
If you possess a sincere commitment to building and directing a quality Montessori environment, offering support and guidance to parents, and collaborating with experienced colleagues, please consider joining our community. The right candidate should possess maturity, dedication, high integrity, good judgment, ability to self-reflect as a member of the teaching staff, and the courage to grow as an educational leader. We seek individuals with a clear understanding of Montessori ideals, deep knowledge of the development of children, and the classroom management and communication skills that nurture self-discipline, order, and confidence in young students. We can offer you a rewarding experience in a growing and diverse Montessori school.
• The physical capacity to work with young children, including but not limited to bending, minor lifting, and working on the floor.
• An associate’s degree in Early Childhood Education or equivalent, AND
• Montessori Certification required – applicants without certification will not be considered
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
• Must be able to pass medical exam for working with children
• A satisfactory NCDHHS background check
• Experience working with children between the ages of 3 – 6 years.
-At least 3 years’ experience in the classroom is desired but not necessary for employment consideration
Interested candidates may reply to julia (at) wakeforestmonessori.com with a cover letter and resume.